Monday, June 21, 2004

just get me into the studio is what i say, we have these songs ready to go and i am admittedly very impatient, i mean with rio grande recorded and sounding they way we like it, i want to move forward matt from the hollow is a great engineer and i believe understands the sound that we are looking for, the weekend was realy good had a late one on saturday night was at the legendary duchess of markham my favourite pub washed back many pints and the odd jagermeister a good time was had by all, for this evening i would love to get down to the studio t record the bed tracks on a few songs, must apologize to our drummer matt for my my impatience earlier on the phone sorry dude but i want progress as i know that you do aswell but patience is not one of my virtues at the moment,saw the mmvas last night and set a goal with myself to make that happen for us next year, the album that we are working on is going to rock yes it is we are very proud of these songs and think that from front to back it will be an audio experience not to be missed!ok im counting to ten slowly
i will talk again later today bye for now