Sunday, March 09, 2008



Well we just played CMW and i got to share the stage with a legend....i sang "the shape im in" and "chest fever" supporting Garth Hudson of the band...yes i said "the band" a spiritual unforgettable moment that will be with me until the day that i die. I had a chance to hang with Garth and his wife Maud just awesome warm people really so cool and down to earth. When we left the stage i gave Garth a hug and he winked at me and in a tongue and cheek way he said to me "lets get a band together and go out on the road" this memory will not soon be forgotten. Cheers Garth!

Heres some video footage and some pics compliments of Maureen Smith and Peter Katz. Btw Peter Katz and his band are pretty awesome talented people check them out. PeterKatz.com

In the vid you see me on the left doing backing vocals for about 3 secs but just check out Garth doing his thing. I think John has a vid of me Singing "chest fever" i will post it when i can.