Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yeah so ive been prompted by a friend to keep blogging cause...well...i haven't been just cause usually when i do its 4:17 in the morning and im fucked up beyond all belief. So its 4:17 and i figure its probably the best time write some something..yeah why not...CHRIST...where do i start really so much has happened in the last...oh? I dont know is it a year? Fuck nose (with the hand signals...figure it out)? Up and down..up and down story of my fucking life. I got to say it keeps things interesting...the table im writing on seems to slide away from me as write i think i have to tighten some screws on this bad boy its like a new born f'ing horse..yeah even im laughing about it....however im here and your not and its really not that funny if youre not me and havent been to the places i have tonight and seen the things i saw and smelled i smelled....yada walked in the shoes....dig? Right so the blog...
ok so positives...im supposed to concentrate on them right? Good cause i am and positive things seem to be happening asides from the regular musician bullshit ego and the i me and it gang. Yeah its a gang...scary gang at that and youre probably thinking multiple personality kev shit but no im not talking about multiple personalities im talking real people and band dynamics the difficulty of keeping one together. Its hard and i will admit that i often dream about me and an acoustic guitar...honest simple songs and a simpler life. I think life is tellin me something but it hasnt persuaded me fully yet? You know? When it does happen and it will.... i.... mean fuck its just a matter of time and i will love it and make millions and millions of dollars singing sad songs to rich fat girls with great personalities and spend my summers in Hawaii at Robin Masters Estate while Higgins is givin me shit for not servicing the ferrari and every now and then i will go to the club to hang with Rick and T.C. and work as a private investigator mostly representing beautiful rich women with tons of money who will no doubt end up falling in love with me....only to find at the end of every case that that was just a cruel play on my love and that i had been hoodwinked....and realize that my only true love who died in a tragic plane crash is the only girl i will ever love...or is it? Tune in next week for the dramatic conclusion...which will be followed by Simon and Simon except for the west where 60 minutes will asking some billionaire some silly questions about why he and John Kerry dont get along...all that and Andy Rooney...god bless him...until then try to love somebody