Thursday, February 05, 2004

great jam last night we have a pretty cool new song thats gonna hit the stage at lees next week, and i for one am pumped about it, good energy takes you on a ride the songs tentatively called "rio grande"in other news i now have a dog for three weeks my moms going to visit my brother in mexico so me and my roommate fletch are dog sitting, she was pretty scared i think in the car ride down, she must of been thinking where the fuck are you taking me, she cried i tried to console her shes gonna be just fine good thing is fletch loves animals so this dog is gonna have a great little vacation full of love and attention, not to say that i dont but hes a fanatic.

im off to my friends studio to work on yet another side project called ochmonic cool stuff we are working on a website for it as we speak, its a good creative environment things usually just come together nicely just let the words flow, stream of consciousness stuff taps what ever you are feeling thinking seeing, ok got to eat some lunch