Monday, February 02, 2004

right so the show was pretty good was not totally impressed by my or our performance overall, but thats the way it goes sometimes and sometimes it goes the other way, i was pretty stoked about the crowd though it was pretty big, i think we made a mistake with our set list we added a last second song i believe in the sixth position which knocked the flow a bit out of whack. learning thats what lifes all about you never stop, so we will build from there.my four tracking project resumes today ive been a bit lazy lately, but my mind has been swirling with ideas that ive managed to hold onto.

60 takes at the studio for the vocal track of a new song called doesnt matter and still im not happy,i was dizzy at the end of that not enough oxygen to the brain, feels like spring today, actually reminds me of my time in scotland when i went outside the air was very similar to the air i remembered from then you know what i mean just the way the wind blows and the sky moves its amazing to me what triggers memories and familiarites that bring oneself right to a place or time or a feeling, songs do this to.

many pints post studio last night, i was at my favourite pub the duchess of markham, oh yeah so check this out i was there last week and they had these super bowl squares for sale for a fiver so i bought one i walked in there at about ten last night and was told that i won krieky happy days 200 bones thanks very much made my day, being a poor man this was very exciting to me, unfortunately i missed janet jacksons boob at the half time show i like boobs who doesnt?

take care comb you hair