Thursday, January 13, 2005

poems (no less!poems!)

caught myself looking at the details
falling into a feeling from the past
caught myself catching up with history
the signs are now built
time to put them up
this breeze makes me feel like a bird a bird flying or at least what i imagine it would feel like. that is what it would feel like to be a bird flying
so why then the worry?
its just a matter of consistency
i need consistency!
its very telling, you know
but the russians arn't yelling they now are talking
well maybe they arn't russians at all
but the face has taken a kicking
is this revenge cause in my estimation it should be or at least in my i-m-g-i-n-a-t-i-o-n it should be
how did it get to this stop? light i mean whats the story behind this?
now i will just drive
and try to catch myself in a great daydream yes a daydream that will one day fill a book
whats that over there? just to the right of your screen what is there? look again!
did i make you look?