Sunday, January 02, 2005

well happy new year evrybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been a very hectic monnth and i have been shirking my responsibilities especially my journal responsibilities but as one of my new years resolutions this will all change, so lets see spent alot of time
at my sisters with nieces and nephew you know playing in the barbie castle and such my brother came up from mexico to spend the holidays overall it was great cept my mom was down in south africa but we did speak and she was having "a lovely time", just because i havent been writing doesnt mean i havent been writing songs as a matter of fact quite the opposite has taken place we have 3 new songs that we think are really good so look for them at our next shows, what shows you ask well not sure yet but we will have a ton in the near future we are just finalizing bookings
getting ready to watch the canadian juniors kick some ass perhaps have a few beers it would be rude not to dont you think?
take care comb your hair

pullie