Monday, May 28, 2007


holy shit where have i been...ive been abducted by fucking aliens cause i just looked at my computer and the last thing i remember was updating my blog and that was nearly 2 weeks ago....wow! they must have erased my memory and put a clone in my place here on earth..so...if i pissed anyone off in the last little while...not my fault wasnt me....must be some crazy u.v. lighting on the spaceships cause im tanned as fuck.....well turns out in my absence our label and manager has been working for us and we meaning the dunes are this close ...oh yeah you cant see what im doing but what im doing is putting my forefinger and thumb together just above my eye and im looking through the little gap that remains just short of me touching them together to illustrate how close i am to announcing a tour and its really fucking close need to confirm a few more things and then i will let you all know and its a good tour kinda dream like...yeah ive been calling for this one all me life...ok whatever more to come on this in time......hmmmm uh....thats all i got....oh yeah we played with the legend Derek Downham who sat in drums in Pauls absence so i want to thank him it was alot of fun he rocks but we very much miss our little drummer boy come home soon paulie come home soon and dont forget the absinthe.....ok i guess i got to catch up and see what i missed

take care comb your hair

pullie